Towa Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) shall comply with laws and regulations on personal information protection, establish internal rules and systems, and manage personal information in a safe and appropriate manner.
- The Company shall handle personal information in the following manner in consideration of the details and scale of its business:
- (1) The Company shall obtain personal information in an appropriate manner by clarifying the purpose of use.
- (2) The Company shall use personal information within the scope of the specified purpose of use and only to the extent necessary to execute its business.
- (3) The Company shall not provide personal information to any third party or use it beyond the scope of the purpose of use without the prior consent of the individual concerned. Additionally, the Company shall take appropriate measures to prevent the use of personal information for any other purposes.
- (4) The Company shall take appropriate supervisory measures when entrusting personal information to a third party for the purpose of outsourcing operations.
Provided, however, that when laws and regulations allow for exceptions to be made, the Company shall comply with them.
- The Company shall respond appropriately to any complaint or consultation regarding personal information.
- The Company shall establish a management system and implement appropriate security measures to prevent loss, falsification, leakage, and so on of personal information. In the event of loss, falsification, leakage, and so on of personal information, the Company shall place utmost priority on the prevention of spread of damage and promptly take corrective measures.
- To appropriately protect personal information, the Company shall establish a personal information protection management system, ensure that all employees are familiar with the system, and strive to improve the handling of personal information on a continuous basis.
- The Company shall comply with laws and regulations, national guidelines, and other rules on the handling of personal information.
Established April 1, 2005
Revised November 9, 2020
Towa Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Itsuro Yoshida, President
Personal Information Consultation Service,
General Affairs Department, Towa Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
2-11, Shinbashi-cho, Kadoma, Osaka
(The Director of Administration Division is responsible for management of personal information protection)